Welcome to Ezekiel House
There is always hope.
About Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre
Ezekiel House is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre in South Africa, situated on a beautiful, tranquil farm in Pretoria East. Our programs are available to anyone who is battling an addiction or is affected by addiction.
Our compassionate team of highly qualified, professional counsellors and therapists are here to offer each resident a customised rehab treatment program designed to address their specific needs.
At Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre, our mandate is to wage war on addiction and substance abuse. We have seen the havoc that addiction wreaks on a person’s life, and we understand that addictions of any kind never affect a person in isolation – they affect their entire world, including family, friends and colleagues.
At Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre, we follow a holistic approach for those struggling with addiction.
At Ezekiel House we aim to help those addicted to narcotics to regain their normal lives. We also equip them with the tools they need to re-enter society and support their relationships in a safe and healthy way.
We also aim to help those struggling with an alcohol addiction to overcome their dependence on alcohol. Our professional, compassionate team will help them identify, manage and combat triggers and cravings.
6-week intensive addiction recovery
In this program we facilitate the NA 12-Step Program, including social development, life skills training, spiritual enrichment groups, intensive addiction counselling and more.
6-month long-term addiction recovery
We walk with residents who admit themselves into a long-term rehabilitation program, where we help them concentrate on their recovery and laying a strong foundation for sober living.
Outpatient addiction recovery coaching
Our outpatient recovery coaching program allows certain residents to live at home outside of treatment and coaching periods. This ensure they can continue to work, attend school, etc.,
New Life Management (Reintegration)
We have seen time and time again that long term sustained recovery happens only as a result of the completion of an inpatient program and a interpersonal reintegration program.
What makes Ezekiel House Rehabilitation Centre unique?
- We really care about you, your life, your family and your wellbeing.
- When you walk through our gates, you become a part of a family.
- We offer a unique Christian faith-based program.
- Our treatment programs are affordable.
- We offer customised programs for families to attend.
- We believe that drugs are not the problem but a consequence of various other issues
- We believe in a holistic approach to recovery, with the help of life coaches, social workers, nurses, psychologists and psychiatrists.
- We understand our residents – the centre is owned and run by two rehabilitated heroin addicts.
- We are equipped to help residents find the answers they’ve been looking for.
Contact Ezekiel House
It all starts with reaching out…
Get in touch with us at Ezekiel House by filling out the form below, and one of our friendly assistants will respond to you as soon as possible.